The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator works closely with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Partners in all aspects of the recruiting process and execution of talent acquisition strategy and processes. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator is responsible for full utilization of the firm’s applicant tracking system. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator interacts with internal and external candidates at various stages of the recruiting process such as managing candidate pre-employment drug screening and pre-employment background checks. Will audit all pre-employment documents to ensure accuracy prior to on-boarding and ensure compliance and consistency with internal policies and protocol. Will ready the candidate for on-boarding and insure a smooth transition into the firm’s payroll system. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will also provide key operational support to the Talent Acquisition team to aid in the execution of successful on-boarding and in other aspects of the recruiting process such as research, creative sourcing programs, activities, reporting, university relations and other strategic initiatives based on business need from time-to-time.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure all fields are populated accurately and correctly to achieve full utilization of tracking system to measure all key Talent Acquisition metrics.
- Responsible for critical steps of the recruitment process: Close requisitions, updates to candidate records, input candidate data as necessary, initiating pre-employment activities such as background, MVR and drug screening.
- Audit all pre-employment/on-boarding documents.
- Ensures system data integrity.
- Ensures accuracy of data fields to assist the candidate through on-line on boarding.
- Keeps-in-touch with candidate throughout the process to insure successful on-boarding.
- Manages and insures compliance of all I-9 forms.
- Engages candidates, at all levels, in a respectful and professional manner that maintains the dignity of the individual.
- Frequent interaction with Talent Acquisition Specialists and Partners.
- Frequent interaction with HR Representatives to transition the candidate to new hire status for HR to on-board.
- During peak university and college relations periods, might support coordination of on-campus events or other programs as needed.
- Conducts research and sourcing support as needed.
Talent Acquisition Metrics
- Customer Satisfaction (80% team goal of satisfied/highly satisfied)
- Days to fill (Exempt 70 days, non-exempt 32 days or less)
- Cost per hire (under benchmark)
- Source of hire (under benchmark)
- Other duties as assigned
Safety: must have the ability to perform the job safely by demonstrating full awareness of his/her surroundings. Will utilize proper safety techniques and equipment use when necessary. Will be proactive in alerting Management of any unsafe act or condition to prevent injuries
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel is an essential duty and function of this job. Driving is not an essential duty or function of this job.
- Travel up to 10%
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience:
- 1-3 years of experience in HR, recruitment or administrative experience
- Experience in a high volume, fast paced work environment
- Experience with recruiting information/applicant tracking systems (Virtual Edge) a plus
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Team building Skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Demonstrates cross-cultural sensitivity with demonstrated experience and ability to work with people of diverse backgrounds
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).