The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
System Reporting & Analysis
- Develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards and metrics.
- Research, analyze, and present data as assigned.
- Meet with management to discuss and clarify requests for projects, highlight issues, and make recommendations to address issues and priorities.
- Write detailed reports and make oral presentations to management.
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assist in rollout and implementation programs
- Coach and assist in development of new team members.
- Identify and participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy and Protection Guidelines.
- Evaluate, identify, and recommend solutions to automate processes.
- Partner with project team members for developing reports, interfaces, data conversion programs, and application extensions.
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
- This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
(Preferred): Bachelor's Degree
Field of Study/Area of Experience: systems analytics, reporting
4-6 years of related experience.
Knowledge and Abilities
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
- Strong written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong prioritization skills
- Ability to gather data, to compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to work effectively with management
- Ability to research and analyze data effectively
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, and able to handle a fast-paced work environment
- Flexible and adaptable, able to change and alter according to changes in projects or business environment
- Ability to work independently and prioritize duties with minimal supervision, in order to meet deadlines
- Ability to complete multiple duties with accuracy shifting from one to another with frequent interruptions and competing deadlines
Environmental & Physical Requirements
The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.