The Company is one of North America’s leading sales and marketing agencies specializing in outsourced sales, merchandising, category management and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. The Company services a variety of trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers. We bridge the gap between manufacturers and retailers, providing consumers access to the best products available in the marketplace today.
The Recruiter is responsible for candidate development of active and passive candidates for high volume positions in the organization. Will have extensive interaction with hiring managers with a consultative approach that drives the candidate management process to facilitate a greater volume of candidates in the recruitment life cycle.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Drives the candidate management process with hiring manager, solidifies offer process and candidate acceptance.
- Source prospective candidates using proprietary database systems, job boards and community based organizations.
- Determines job specifications, qualifications and skills profile.
- Reviews resumes for appropriate skill sets to qualify candidates.
- Conducts behavior based pre-screen interviews via the telephone daily.
- Clearly communicates expectations of the position to the candidate.
- Evaluates candidates against job requirements, engages candidate in the opportunity and presents qualified candidates to the Hiring Manager.
- Manages the hiring process for selected candidates, including arranging interviews, debriefing the candidate and hiring manager, generating offer letters and partnering with the respective coordinator for the on boarding process.
- Other duties as assigned
This position does not have supervisory responsibilities for direct reports
This position does not have guidance or mentoring responsibilities for indirect reports
Travel and/or Driving Requirements
- Travel and Driving are not essential duties or functions of this job
The following are the minimum job-related qualifications which an individual needs in order to successfully perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the job
Education Level: (Required): Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
Field of Study/Area of Experience: Human Resource
- 1-3 years of experience in recruitment, Human Resource
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Good written communication and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong computer skills including proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, and web-browsers
Environmental & Physical Requirements
Office / Sedentary Requirements
Incumbent must be able to perform the essential functions of the job. Work is performed primarily in an office environment. Typically requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time (66%+ each day), ability to hear the telephone, ability to enter data on a computer and may also require the ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
Additional Information Regarding The Company Job Duties and Job Descriptions
Job duties include additional responsibilities as assigned by one’s supervisor or other manager related to the position/department. This job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. The Company reserves the right at any time with or without notice to alter or change job responsibilities, reassign or transfer job position or assign additional job responsibilities, subject to applicable law. The Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable a qualified applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law.
Any estimate, schedule, or guideline provided to associates in this job description or elsewhere in connection with their jobs is only intended to help describe job duties and for planning purposes. Regardless of any such estimate, schedule, or guideline, associates must always record all time worked for our company (which includes but is not limited to on-site work time in an assigned store, office, or other work location; required waiting time; administrative time; and work-related travel time).